White Rabbit Studios Reviews & Ratings | Wedding Photography | Alabama - Birmingham, Huntsville, Tuscaloosa, and surrounding areas
Weddings - Wedding Planning - Wedding Ideas - Wedding Checklists - Wedding Websites - Wedding Cakes - Wedding Dresses

Waiting for Tyair | White Rabbit Studios | Maternity Photography

Some of the most rewarding sessions either Ashley or I have shot have been with people we know. I met Ateneh when we both worked at a local Ruby Tuesday's together--she was the hostess, I was a waitress, and we got to know each other that way. We hadn't spoken frequently since I quit the job in December 2006, but when I moved back to Huntsville last month and discovered she was pregnant, I knew that we had to document the pregnancy!

Luckily, she was in week 35 when I met up with her and her fiancee, Bobby, to shoot the photos. Their son, Tyair, should be here by July 27. We can't wait to meet him!


IMG_2691

IMG_2773

IMG_2696 copy

IMG_2764IMG_2700




Thanks, Ateneh and Bobby! You two are truly beautiful, and I have no doubt that Tyair is going to be one handsome fella!

Stephanie

EDIT: Tyair was born on July 19 at 9:52 AM! He's totally healthy and perfectly beautiful. Congrats to you three, and we hope to have the pleasure of shooting you again! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment